Sunday, January 3, 2010

Welcome to Queen B!!!

Hello bloggers!!!

Queen B would like to welcome you to her blog :)

As a brief introduction about myself, I'm a finance student in my Sophomore II year. Born and raised in my home country- Iraq-. I've moved to the UAE due to the current situation in my country, considering it my second home. I've always loved writing my thoughts somewhere... such as a paper, a notebook... anywhere, but I honestly regret not having a diary to collect those memories in. Well, as they say, it's never too late. Hence, I'm starting this blog to share my thoughts, inspire through experience, and to meet new people who would share their opinions with me.

In the upcoming posts, you'll know more about Queen B's life from every aspect. Hope it'll be a joyful experience to me =)

XOXOX :)

2 comments:

Queen B's Gossip Box