Sunday, January 3, 2010

2010 Resolutions ...?!!!

2010 has arrived... a year of optimism and hard work for me!!

As my horoscope reavealed, this year will be stressful, yet better than 2009. Although 2009 was both good and bad, I learned a lot of valuable lessons in it.

Maturity, studying hard, optimism- these are the 2010 resolutions for Queen B! Since I'll approach the big 2-0 this year, I'm planning to act more maturly because life isn't only about having fun and being irresponsible. Moreover, I think people I know have had enough of the "teen Queen B" and it's time for change. Honestly, the change has started in the late months of 2009 and its still in process. A change is very important in one's life for its a beneficial break of the daily routine, and a way to be seen from different aspects. Therefore, acting more maturly, I will definitely get not only respect from Adults, but also a high-class treatment to my decisions. Studying hard is one of the missions I'm planning to implement this year because last semester I did not perform the way I, myself, expected to. I want to have a successful profile when famous companies will review my C.V. one day, and I cannot afford to have low grades just for the means of passing the semester. Hence, the new Queen B will be more focused on achieving high grades from next semester and the semesters to come. Optimism is the feeling I need this year about my life, since there were times when I just lost it and gave up back in 2009. 2009, as fantastic as it was, had its major downs for me, driving my optimism about having a good life drastically down. For this reason, I want to focus on being positive and believe that everything happens for a reason. Not being able to visit my country last week, I felt very sad and I blamed my luck, but thinking logically about the current situation in my country, I understood my father's point of view for not allowing me to go. Therefore, I'll keep my faith of being able to visit my country soon inshala.

One last resolution is to finish my novel which I've been writing for two years, and start with the second part of it. Hope one day I'll get to publish it for the world to read...

Happy 2010...!!! share your resolutions bloggers...

XOXOX

2 comments:

Queen B's Gossip Box